Green Days - On Early Relese Days!
Dear Parents, Did you know that recycling one ton of paper saves over 7,000 gallons of water, 390 gallons of oil and 60 lbs of air emissions?
On Green Days, the staff limit paper useage and look for new ways to do things a little differently! Here are some things that we currently do!
- We recycle printer cartridges by sending them to be remanufactured
- We keep a scrap paper box near the copier
- We reuse school supplies, such as folders and binders whenever possible
- We minimize handouts distributed
- We copy and print on both sides of paper where possible
- We use email to disseminate information
- We have recycle pins for paper in every room