Plan for Surround Care Program 2020
Swansea Public schools will be operating a modified surround care program in the fall if students are, in fact, back in school. Please see below for details in how to access the program.
- Plan for reopening: Limit to total of thirty (30) students, groups of no larger than 10, keep in same cohorts, cleaning and disinfecting items in on-going way
- There will be a lottery for the total of thirty (30) students for each side of town
- July 17 (Friday): Deadline for putting your child(ren) name(s) in lottery: Email email@example.com for Hoyle/Luther, firstname.lastname@example.org for Gardner/Brown
- July 22 (Wednesday): Lottery at 10:00 am: Parents will notified by Friday, July 24
- August 14 (Friday) Deposits due
We are proud to offer a Surround Care program open to Elementary School children. Please click on the school link to the left for more information about your child's Surround Care Program.